Cleaning & Care for LAVA Cast Iron Cookwares
LAVA enameled cast iron pots and pans are individually designed for all styles of cooking appliance and any style of modern and classic kitchen or dining decor. Please read this instructions before using your pot-pan for the first time. It will help you to achieve the most delicious and healthy cooking results.
• Before first use Remove all labels
• Wash the pot in hot soapy water, rinse and dry.Your cookwares are ready for use.
• After use, always cool a cookware for a few minutes before washing in hot soapy water. Rinse and dry thoroughly. Don’t fill a hot cookware with cold water or plunge into cold water as thermal shock damage to the enamel may occur.
• If there are food residues, fill the cookware with warm water and leave to soak for 15-20 minutes, then wash in the usual way.
• Nylon or soft abrasive pads or brushes can be used to remove stubborn residues. Don’t use metallic pads or harsh abrasive cleaning agents as these will damage the enamel and polished trims.
• Black enamel cooking surfaces will, over time, produce a patina (a brownish film). Don’t attempt to clean this off as it enhances the cooking performance.
• All cookwares with integral cast iron or stainless steel lid knobs, can be washed in the dishwasher, but constant dishwashing may lead to some dulling of the enamel finish. This is not harmful and will not impair performance. When using the dishwasher, always allow the cycle to complete before opening the door. This will ensure the cookwares are dried thoroughly. Wooden handle cookwares are not dishwasher safe.
• When you use dishwasher to wash your product, stains caused by various detergents and discoloration may occur. Such damages are not covered by warranty.
• Never store away cookwares when they are still damp. Store cookwares in a dry cupboard or airy space away from kitchen steam.
• Maintain the tightness of all handles and knobs by checking and re-tightening them regularly.
• LAVA enameled cast iron is extremely durable, but it may be damaged if accidentally dropped or knocked against a hard surface.
Stallion has started imports from LAVAMETAL, turkey & plans to stock most of the Fast moving products of LAVAMETAL for the convenience of HORECA customers in India. Stallion is committed to BEST possible pricing for this European quality LAVA products in India & project buyers can expect preferential pricing which can not be matched by other vendors/ suppliers. Feel free to check our special section of LAVA products http://stallionhotelsupplies.com/product-category/lava-metalware/ & dowload the LAVA pricelist for your easy reference…
Why Are LAVA Pots n Pans so heavy ?
First of all, a good cast iron pot and pan should be quite heavy. They should have thick base. As the cast m iron that absorbs more heat is thick, they are designed in the construction that reaches equal cooking degree from all points.
How do Cast Iron Pans & Pots add taste while cooking ?
No cookware can produce foods on the oven with as excellent taste as LAVA enamel cast iron pots, pans and their derivatives. LAVA enamel pots and pans with thick base are made of cast-iron which is a material with low specific heat. LAVA cast-iron pots and pans can reach equal cooking degree from all points as they can overheat considerably much and they are thick.
It keeps Hot as Hot, Cold as Cold
LAVA enamel cast iron pots and pans can protect heat effectively. It will be your advantage to lower settings for cooking at both countertop stoves and ovens. Lava pot with closed lid on the table will continue to protect the heat of food for a second serving. It can be useful for frozen foods as well. LAVA enamel cast iron cookware can be used for keeping foods cold. When pot is stored in the fridge for a short period of time, it will adequately keep the food cold for serving even in summer days.
Easy to Clean
LAVA Cast-Iron Pots and Pans can be washed in dishwashing machine thanks to High Enamel Coating Technology available at only a few companies around the world and can be cleaned practically and easily. (please read & follow cleaning and care instructions)
More healthy & more delicious meals…
LAVA enamel cast iron pots and pans can be used for all recipes such as soups, roasts, grills, rice, casseroles and desserts, cakes and baked breads. Cast iron is suitable for all kinds of cooking techniques. As the heat will equally spread to the whole surface, it provides perfect cooking for meals that require cooking at medium heat for a long time such as stew, meals with olive oil etc. Likewise, meats cooked with cast iron give barbecue taste and vegetables have roasted taste.
No loss of Vitamin, Mineral or Flavour in meals..
Steam generated in pot condenses thanks to the special lid design of LAVA and is mixed with food again. When cooking methods are used correctly, it does not only produce wonderful flavors and tastes, but also protects nutritional values in your meal contributing to a healthy diet.
Smart Dining/ Fine Dining Restaurants, High End Restobars/Pubs & Lounge Bars in Mumbai, Pune, Gurgaon & Bangalore are now demanding colored Crockery, specially plates, bowls & platters… Be it in Stoneware or bone-china or porcelain.. White is becoming dull & boring!. [read more]